About Member Institutions
201 Reeceville Rd
Coatsville, PA 19320
Phone: (610) 383-8000
Brandywine Hospital, an acute-care, 168-bed hospital, has been taking care of families in Western Chester County, Pennsylvania for over 100 years. When you or someone you love is faced with a serious illness, finding the best care, close-to-home, can make all the difference. The Brandywine Hospital Cancer Program combines the professional staff and programs of Brandywine Hospital with the nationally recognized Jefferson Kimmel Cancer Center Network. Through this important affiliation, community members have access to the latest advances in cancer treatment, innovative research and a wide range of medical and social services, including support groups, educational programs and free community health screenings.
Clinician Services offered through Brandywine Hospital include:
- Cancer registry
- CAT Scan imaging unit
- PET Scan
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Clinical pharmacy staff with specialized oncology training
- Mammography & bone density testing for comprehensive women’s diagnostic services
- Nuclear medicine diagnostic testing
- Nutritional counseling
- Oncology social work services
- Outpatient Chemotherapy Services
- Pain Management
- Ultrasound testing
The Brandywine Hospital Cancer Program also offers community education and support programs to raise awareness and help patients and families copy with the lifestyle changes associated with cancer. Our community outreach and activities include:
- Cancer screenings for breast, prostate, oral and skin cancers are offered several times throughout the year.
- ABC Breast Cancer Support Group – meets the first Thursday of each month from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. at the Spackman Center. For more information, please call (610) 383-8408.
- "Look Good…Feel Better": program sponsored by the American Cancer Society and the National Cosmetics and Toiletry Association, meets several times throughout the year. Call (610) 383-8404 to get more information.
- Relay for Life event sponsored by the American Cancer Society and held annually in the Downingtown area.
For more information on any of our cancer programs or services, please call (610) 383-8408 or (610) 383-8476, or send us an email through the Contact Us section of our web site.
|Medical Oncology||W. Alan Keogh, DO||(610) 383-6488|
|Radiation Oncology||Won S. Chang, MD||(610) 524-5550|
|Surgery Chairman||Christopher J. Lyons, MD||(610) 280-9999|
|Oncology Nurse Manager||Rhonda Marshall, RN, MSN, CRN, OCN||(610) 383-4523|
|Patient Education Services||Megan Fisher||(610) 383-8266|